Yoga is INTIMIDATING for beginners.
“I can’t touch my toes.”
“Am I doing this right?” “Do I leave my socks on?”
AND yoga can be even more INTIMIDATING in a new studio.
“Where do I leave my shoes?””Where do I set up my mat?””Everyone is so much better than me!”
We’ve ALL been there. All yogis were beginners at some point.
GOOD NEWS – virtual yoga can be LESS intimidating for beginners.
- You can turn off your video for more privacy.
- You feel more empowered to move at your own pace.
- You can play your own music.
- You don’t feel in competition with other yogis.
- AND you can still ask your teachers questions (privately or publicly) or for feedback on your poses.
There are certainly many things that I miss about being in the studio with you. However, I believe that yoga is for EVERYBODY and I’m thrilled that our virtual offerings are making yoga more APPROACHABLE and ACCESSIBLE for our beginners.
Our NEW! New Student Promo is four classes for only $39. New students only. Valid for 1 month.
If you or someone in your life has been wanting to try yoga, NOW is the time.
CLICK HERE to purchase our NEW! New Student Promo.