Our new location is so amazing, and I can’t wait to share it with you! The Maha team has been working around the clock to make our new space beautiful and safe.
We are planning to re-open by the end of the month, with the following policies:
- Masks will be required at all times, including while practicing.
- No hands-on adjustments.
- Group classes will be limited to 10 participants per Philadelphia City Hall’s requirements.
- We plan to reopen *slowly*, likely holding just one in-person class per day to begin.
- All studio classes will also be live-streamed simultaneously.
- Once we are hosting more than one class per day, classes will have a 30 minute buffer between them to allow for proper cleaning and ventilation.
- Students will need to BYO mats and props.
You can view our full list of policies and procedures HERE. We will run group classes in the large practice room, and make our smaller room available for privates and semi-privates only.
Just this week, many of our yoga instructors were featured in BeWellPhilly’s “25 Talented Private Yoga Instructors in the Philadelphia Area” guide. View the article HERE.
Click HERE to learn more about our private and semi-private membership options. We have pricing for one-on-one instruction, and you can save money if you practice with a friend or two.
If you’d like to book a time slot for yourself or a small group, reply to this email and I’ll help get that scheduled for you!
P.S. We’d love to hear any thoughts and concerns from our students in anticipation of our re-opening. Reply to this email to inbox me directly.