1700 Sansom St, 6th floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103 phone: 215.864.0770
*To buzz in with call box after hours:
- keep pressing 3 to scroll through directory until you see Maha, then hit # to call us.
- We’ll buzz you in, and take the elevator to the 6th floor.
Street parking, or local garages
Septa: blocks from Suburban Station (all Regional Rail lines), and City Hall (Broad Street and Market-Frankford lines)
About Maha Yoga
At Maha we aim to make yoga safe, accessible and relevant to your daily life. Most classes are a vinyasa flow style with focus on healthy alignment. Our teachers are highly trained professionals, so you can show up for class and be your greatest self.
Should I pre-register for class?
Pre-registration is not required, however it is helpful, and makes your sign in process easier when you arrive. In addition, registering online ahead of time, earns you 20 additional MindBody Rewards Points that can be cashed in for free classes and services. If you choose to not pre-register, we recommend showing up for class 10-15 minutes early so you have plenty of time to get signed in and set up.
What should I wear?
Please wear something comfortable that allows you to move freely. We suggest light, breathable clothing similar to what you would wear for any type of light to medium impact exercise.
What is the MindBody Rewards Program & How Do I Sign Up?
The MindBody Rewards program is a loyalty program that allows you to earn points for every dollar spent at the studio and bonus points for things you already do! You are automatically opted in to the program when you register in our system so you don’t miss out on any points. Points are earned for every dollar spent and bonus points are earned as follows:
- Refer a client= 50 points
- Book a class or workshop online = 20 points
- When you log in to your MindBody account you can see the cash value of your points. A minimum of 1,000 points ($10 value) is needed to use your points towards a purchase.
When you log in to your MindBody account you can see the cash value of your points. A minimum of 1,000 points ($10 value) is needed to use your points towards a purchase.
What is the difference between ‘yogahour’ and ‘open levels’ classes?
- yogahour has faster facing than open levels classes, which means more poses and less hanging out in down dog,
- no inversions in yogahour,
- yogahour is a full-spectrum practice with ‘a little bit of everything,’ while open levels classes tend to sequence towards a peak pose,
- they both have Maha’s great alignment cues, but yogahour has more speed and more flow,
- they are both all levels practices with options and modifications offered for all!
Do you have mats and props available for me to use?
We offer mat rentals for $2 and all blocks, straps and blankets are free with the purchase of your class.
How does the membership program work?
Our membership program is designed to best serve our clients who want to stick with a regular yoga practice at our studio. We offer 3 membership tiers that offer a steep discount on classes based on the number of times you want to come each month. Our memberships can be purchased in the contracts section of MindBody online or our desk staff can get you all set up at the studio. There is a minimum of 6 month participation in all membership programs.
Our membership options:
- 2 classes per week = $88 per month (Total 8 classes per month)
- 3 classes per week = $108 per month (Total 12 classes per month)
- Unlimited classes = $128 per month
*Tiers are broken down as classes per week. Please note that classes will carry over from week to week, but not month to month. For example, if you have the 2X per week membership, you can go to one class one week and then three classes the next week for a total of 8 classes a month.
If you exceed your class limit for the month you will be required to pay for any classes over your membership maximum at the drop in rate, or you can upgrade to the next higher membership tier.