1700 Sansom St, 6th floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103 phone: 215.864.0770
*To buzz in with call box after hours:
- keep pressing 3 to scroll through directory until you see Maha, then hit # to call us.
- We’ll buzz you in, and take the elevator to the 6th floor.
Street parking, or local garages
Septa: blocks from Suburban Station (all Regional Rail lines), and City Hall (Broad Street and Market-Frankford lines)
About Maha Yoga
At Maha we aim to make yoga safe, accessible and relevant to your daily life. Most classes are a vinyasa flow style with focus on healthy alignment. Our teachers are highly trained professionals, so you can show up for class and be your greatest self.
Should I pre-register for class?
Pre-registration is not required, however it is helpful, and makes your sign in process easier when you arrive. In addition, registering online ahead of time, earns you 20 additional MindBody Rewards Points that can be cashed in for free classes and services. If you choose to not pre-register, we recommend showing up for class 10-15 minutes early so you have plenty of time to get signed in and set up.
What should I wear?
Please wear something comfortable that allows you to move freely. We suggest light, breathable clothing similar to what you would wear for any type of light to medium impact exercise.
What is the difference between ‘yogahour’ and ‘open levels’ classes?
- yogahour has faster facing than open levels classes, which means more poses and less hanging out in down dog,
- no inversions in yogahour,
- yogahour is a full-spectrum practice with ‘a little bit of everything,’ while open levels classes tend to sequence towards a peak pose,
- they both have Maha’s great alignment cues, but yogahour has more speed and more flow,
- they are both all levels practices with options and modifications offered for all!
Do you have mats and props available for me to use?
We offer mat rentals for $2 and all blocks, straps and blankets are free with the purchase of your class.
How does the membership program work?
Our membership program is designed to best serve our clients who want to stick with a regular yoga practice at our studio. We offer 3 membership tiers that offer a steep discount on classes based on the number of times you want to come each month. Our memberships can be purchased in the contracts section of WellnessLiving or our desk staff can get you all set up at the studio. There is a $20 activation fee to unlock these great deals:
Our membership options:
- 4 classes per month = $59
- 8 classes per month = $109
- Unlimited classes = $129
Members enjoy a 25% discount on additional classes as well as free mat rental!